IF YOU HAVE ANY questions CALL or EMAIL us prior to ordering!! By placing an order with us either via website or phone, you are agreeing to the policies and information below. It is your responsibility to have read these terms prior to placing an order.
Lifestyle Offroad 515.991.6217 1200 Bellflower Dr. Carlisle, IA 50047
1. We have your consent to share the information
2. We need to share your information to provide the product you have requested
3. We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Lifestyle Offroad to provide a product or service to you. Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide them beyond what is necessary to assist us.
Personally identifiable consumer information is shared with third parties (such as banks and credit card processors) to the extent necessary for Lifestyle Offroad to deliver payment processing information.
We also may release personally identifiable information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law enforcement or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Lifestyle Offroad, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and risk reduction. WE SEEK AND PROSECUTE FRAUD TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW!!
Consent: If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to Lifestyle Offroad. Security: Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. However, Information you provide to us is protected for your privacy and security. In certain areas of our websites, as identified on the site, Lifestyle Offroad uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions. We also try to safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, through access control procedures, network firewalls and physical security measures. Further Lifestyle Offroad retains your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes identified above or as required by law.
PLEASE READ ALL WARRANTY AND RETURN POLICIES PRIOR TO ORDERING BY PLACING YOUR ORDER EITHER ONLINE OR OVER THE PHONE, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND POLICIES
- Lifestyle Offroad LLC provides a Limited Lifetime warranty to the original purchaser/owner of the vehicle on which the product was originally installed for defects in material and workmanship on products manufactured by Lifestyle Offroad LLC. Because of the nature of how some products are used in off-road conditions, not all Lifestyle Offroad branded products carry this warranty. If a product is not specified here, please call us for warranty information before purchasing it. Items including, but not limited to; CV axles, brake lines, wheel spacers, drive shafts, gears, and lockers carry NO warranty after they have been installed on the vehicle! While we do our best to work with customers on possible issues, these items can't be considered for warranty. All non-branded Lifestyle Offroad products carry a warranty from the original manufacturer. Lifestyle Offroad cannot offer a warranty on products we sell that were not manufactured under the Lifestyle Offroad LLC name. Some of the products Lifestyle Offroad sells may be covered under specific manufacturers’ warranty(s) and may require warranty claim through the manufacturer by the end user.This information can be found on each manufactures web site for the product you have purchased from us. Lifestyle Offroad LLC will not warranty any product for Finish, Alterations, Modifications, Corrosion and/or improper installation.- Lifestyle Offroad will not consider for warranty any product that has any signs of off road abuse or Racing.- Lifestyle Offroad LLC 's obligation under this warranty is limited to repair or replacement at our discretion. Any costs or time of installation or removal and all shipping costs of defective parts back to us are not covered under this warranty and will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
---RETURNS / REFUNDS---- Lifestyle Offroad LLC WILL NOT GIVE A REFUND ON ANY PARTS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN PRE - APPROVED. We require that you call or email us for a RA# prior to returning any parts. We may ask for photos of the products to be emailed to us prior to approving a refund.
NO CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN ON ANY PARTS RETURNED WITHOUT AN APPROVED RA# INSIDE THE PACKAGE YOU ARE RETURNING TO US
- MISSING OR DAMAGED PARTS MUST BE REPORTED WITHIN 3 BUSINESS DAYS OF ORDER DELIVERY- Please open all boxes and check all packing material within 3 day of getting your package (s).
- NO credits will be given on ANY products past 30 days from the original delivery date.
- ALL refunds carry a minimum re-stocking fee of 20% from the original purchase price minus any discounts used. Shipping costs will not be refunded.
- Non-defective merchandise credit will only be credited to the original purchaser and the original payment method (Credit Card, PayPal, etc.)
- You are responsible for all shipping costs on ALL return items you are submitting to us for a refund. If you ship an item back to us that we deem is in good condition, we may not offer a refund. If this is the case, we can ship this part back to you and YOU must pay for all shipping costs. - All Returns must be repackaged to eliminate damage during shipping back to us. Products damaged during the return ship process back to Lifestyle Offroad are the full responsibility of you and the shipping company in which you choose. If your item is damaged, lost, or stolen its on YOU. We recommend insuring your shipment back to us.
--- Canceled or Changed orders --- All orders that are canceled carry a cancellation fee of 20% of total order amount - Orders that are canceled after they are processed and packaged for shipment will be charged a 20% restocking fee.- All custom built to order bumpers, sliders, skid plates, bumper corners, hidden winch mounts, custom leaf springs, coil overs, and anything custom powder coated carries a 20% restock fee regardless if the item has been packaged, built, or shipped! This includes ALL products. - Packages that are refused at the time of delivery will be charged a 30% restocking fee and all return shipping fees will be deducted from return credit.
- All orders which are canceled due to not being in stock or because they are back ordered will carry a 20% cancellation fee. Most products current availability is out of our hands and we can not control when most products will be available to us. WE DON'T CONTROL THE INVENTORY OF OTHER COMPANIES, therefore we don't always know when products will be available to complete orders. By clicking the confirm order button you are authorizing the total amount of money due to be billed to your credit card or PayPal account. - If you change your mind about your purchase after the order is complete and your card has been charged, and min order cancellation fee of 20% will be deducted from your refund amount. It costs us time and credit card fees to process your order. There are NO exceptions!! -- PAYMENT OPTIONS ---
We accept all major credit card companies- Visa, American Express, Discover, MasterCard. We also accept bank wire transfers and PayPal payments. All PayPal Accounts MUST have a verified shipping and billing address and we will ONLY ship to this address. Bank wire transfers- All wire transfers carry a $30 transaction fee. Contact us for more info. With the exception of Canada, all other international orders must be sent via bank wire transfer. We DO NOT accept international credit cards or PayPal as forms of payment. All gift card credit cards issued by a major Credit Card Company must be registered to your actual shipping address or our system will not accept them. We DO NOT accept checks or money orders. In some pre-approved cases we may accept USPS money orders. You must contact us first!
Please make sure your billing address is current up to date with your Credit Card Company or bank prior to ordering with us. If your current credit card billing address does not match the address you used to place the order on our website or over the phone, a pending transaction may be posted to your account until your credit card company or bank has been notified of the declined transaction. The pending transaction may take 3-10 business days to be posted back to your account.
--- SHIPPING ---
- We try our best to ship orders within 24-48 business hours. Please know and try to understand that we sell many items from other companies and it is nearly impossible to keep track of their current items in stock. Many products may take up to 18 weeks or more to ship to you. Please contact us prior to ordering to confirm if an item is available. Even through some items on our website may say they are in stock. It is possible that our site did not update inventory properly and it may be out of stock at the time you place your order. We are unable to give refunds without a restocking fee after you place your order because of out of stock items. Please call to ensure an item is in stock prior to placing your order. Lifestyle Offroad will make NO guarantees on delivery date or shipping date regardless of shipping method selected. All shipping times do not include the day of the shipment, holidays, or weekends. Our business hours are Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm MT. We do insure most shipments and will do our best to work with you and the shipping company to recover all lost and stolen packages. BUT under some situations, the shipping company may deny our claim. If this happens, you may not get refunded ANY money for stolen packages. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND you ship your parts to a secure location where someone is available to accept the shipment!!
- Some or all packages we ship may require a signature at the time of delivery. The shipping company will make usually make 3 attempts to deliver your package. If on the 3rd attempt no one is available to sign for the package, it will be returned to us. You will be responsible for all return shipping to us and any charges to re-ship the package back to you. It is also possible that the shipping company will hold the package at a warehouse. If this is the case, you are responsible for driving to that location to pick up your package.
--- International Orders We do ship internationally. Please contact us prior to ordering if your are shipping outside the USA. We ship worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. To those USA military people, we thank you for your service!!
--- FRAUD ---
- We have many procedures in place to help protect you and ourselves against fraud. Lifestyle Offroad does not keep any credit card info on file unless first authorized by you to do so. If we suspect fraud, we may hold your order and not ship it, period! Generally we process full refunds within 5 business days if we suspect fraud. If you notice you got a refund for your parts, that means we attempted to contact you and you didn’t answer. Please call us back. We will pursue any and all fraud to the fullest of our abilities and will push to prosecute fraud to the extent of the law!! We also share all fraud cases with many other businesses and through social media. That’s correct, if you steal from us or any business we know, we will tell the world!!
Lifestyle Offroad LLC (Also known as Lifestyle Offroad or Lifestyle Offroad) may NOT be held liable for any fraud that can occur. Though, we will do our very best in helping local police agencies track any fraud cases.
--- IMPORTANT WARNING ! ---Limitation of Liability Installation of a lift kit or “lifting components” will raise the center of gravity on the vehicle which the kit/components are installed and they will make the vehicle more likely to tip over when turning, or when driving on sloping terrain. Wider wheels with more offset, and wider tires should be installed on any lifted vehicle to minimize rollover. BUT installing wider wheels may not compensate for the lift you install. USE caution when driving your vehicle after installation of any lift or leveling kit. The driver of any vehicle with lifting components/kits must drive the vehicle more carefully, and must avoid quick or sharp turns. The user is knowingly modifying the suspension system of the vehicle in which any suspension modifications are made, and assumes all liability for any damage it could cause. Improper installation or misuse of Lifestyle Offroad products or any other products we sell could result in property damage, injury, or death to the driver, passenger, or bystanders Lifestyle Offroad LLC will not be liable for ANY damages or injuries- resulting from, or caused by the installation of our lift kits, or any other products we sell.
All bolts loosened during install of anything we sell must be checked several times after install for proper torque and overall condition. We highly recommend working with a certified professional installer.
Installation of parts we sell including installing larger wheels and tires may make your vehicles brakes not work as well as they did. Your vehicle weighs more therefore it may take longer to stop!
Some items we sell may contain chemicals known to be harmful in the state of California. Please do your own research before purchasing products from our website and visit the CA state website for more information. https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov
--- New Car Warranty Information ---FEARS: You want to upgrade your vehicle with aftermarket equipment, but you’re worried about putting the vehicle’s warranty at risk. It’s no wonder. How many times have you heard someone at a automobile dealership say that unless the dealer installs your aftermarket equipment you will automatically void your new car warranty? This common misconception has been repeated often enough to be widely believed – though it is completely false. FACT: Some dealers may not like warranty work, because it pays less than normal repair work. By promoting the myth that aftermarket equipment automatically voids warranties, some dealers avoid such low-paying work. Instead, they attempt to charge customers the prime service rate for work which is rightfully done under warranty. THE TRUTH: Most vehicle owners are not aware they are protected by federal law: the Magnuson-Moss Warranty – Federal Trade Commission Improvement Act of 1975. Under the Magnuson-Moss Act, aftermarket equipment which improves performance does not void a vehicle manufacturer’s original warranty, unless the warranty clearly and conspicuously states that aftermarket equipment voids the warranty. Most states have warranty statutes, as well. Which provide further protections for vehicle owners. In other words, that means some dealers can’t wiggle out of his legal warranty obligation merely because you install aftermarket equipment. To find out if any aftermarket equipment automatically voids your vehicle’s warranty, check the owner’s manual. It is likely the language you are looking for appears under a heading such as “What Is Not Covered” Although the language seems negative, remember your vehicle manufacturer is simply saying they do not cover the aftermarket products themselves. They are not saying that the products would void the vehicle warranty. VEHICLE DEALERS OBLIGATIONS: Suppose your modified vehicle needs repairs while still under warranty. Without analyzing the true cause of the problem, some dealers attempt to deny warranty coverage. Someone made a decision simply based on the fact that you’ve installed aftermarket equipment – a convenient way to dodge low-paying warranty work. Fact: A dealer must prove – not just say – that aftermarket equipment caused the need for repairs before he can deny warranty coverage on that basis. YOUR RIGHTS: Point out to the dealer the provision of the Magnuson-Moss Act- Require that they explain to you how the aftermarket equipment caused the problem. If they can’t – or their explanation sounds questionable – it is your legal right to ask that they comply with the warranty. Fact: If you are still being unfairly denied warranty coverage, there is recourse. The Federal Trade Commission, which administers the Magnuson-Moss Act, monitors compliance with warranty issues. Direct complaints to the FTC at (202) 326-3128. This is the actual language of the act: No warrantor of a consumer product may condition his written or implied warranty of such product on the consumer’s using, in connection with such product, any article or service (other than article or service provided without charge under the terms of the warranty) which is identified by brand, trade, or corporate name; except that the prohibition of this sub-section may be waived by the Commission if: 1. the warrantor satisfies the Commission that the warranted product will function properly only if the article or service so identified is used in connection with the warranted product, and 2. the Commission finds that such a waiver is in the public interest. The district courts of the United States shall have jurisdiction of any action brought by the Attorney General (in his capacity as such), or by the Commission by any of its attorneys designated by it for such purpose, to restrain (A) any warrantor from making a deceptive warranty with respect to a consumer product, or (B) any person from failing to comply with any requirement imposed on such person or pursuant to this chapter or from violating any prohibition contained in this chapter. --- MAGNUSON MOSS WARRANTY ACT --- US Code - Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312 Legally, a vehicle manufacturer cannot void the warranty on a vehicle due to an aftermarket part unless they can prove that the aftermarket part caused or contributed to the failure in the vehicle (per the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act (15 U.S.C. 2302(C)) . For best results, consider working with performance-oriented dealerships with a proven history of working with customers. If your vehicle manufacturer fails to honor emission/warranty claims, contact EPA at (202) 260-2080 or www.epa.gov . If federal warranty protection is denied, contact the FTC at (202) 326-3128 or www.ftc.gov .
While we at Lifestyle Offroad believe most dealers do their very best to cover warranty work, even on modified vehicles. We cannot and will not take responsibility for any denied warranty work or damages to your vehicle. It is your right to ask your local dealer to prove any denied warranty work!!! We have found that if you have aftermarket products installed at your local dealership, they most always will cover you under warranty.